La forma correcta de aprender vocabulario nuevo
The Right Way to Learn New Vocabulary
This episode is provided in both Spanish and English
The New Year is right around the corner, and it’s time to start thinking about rebooting your Spanish goals. In part 2 of our Spanish language goal setting series, I’ll show you exactly how to set goals to increase your Spanish vocabulary.
This series is designed to help you make rapid progress with your Spanish study and prepare for the upcoming year with effective goals that motivate you to move forward. Make this the year you get fluent in Spanish!
Links & Resources
- Episode 48: Cómo Establecer Metas Efectivas de Aprendizaje de Español (Goal Setting Series Part 1)
- Quizlet vs. Anki Review
- Spanish Vocabulary Booster Course
- How to Learn a Foreign Language by Paul Pimsleur
- Lanasa.net (Spanish-language version of NASA website)
- Want to implement what you’re learning in the language goal setting series? Grab your copy of the Weekly Planner for Spanish Language Learners and get your language learning on the right track.
Learn Spanish the Way It's Really Spoken!
Get your nose out of textbooks and start speaking Spanish!
Join 2,802 other aspiring bilinguals that are learning to speak Spanish with real people.
We'll send our best advice and resources for how to learn conversational Spanish, PLUS giveaways of the best resources for learning Spanish directly to your inbox.