3 Spanish Immersion Mini-Missions You Can Try at Home
Do you want to immerse your Spanish but you're afraid to travel because of the COVID-19 corona virus?
Or maybe your budget and schedule just don't allow for a 3-month full immersion trip to Latin America right now.
In this episode, I'll give you 3 simple Spanish immersion mini-missions you can do right now. These are actionable tips that will give you practical experience using the Spanish language in your daily life.
Which Spanish immersion mini-mission are you going to try this week? DM me on instagram @learnspanishconsalsa and let me know, or post to our Facebook group.
- Cocina Dominicana (Dominican Kitchen): Bilingual Latin American Recipes
- Recipes: Sancocho Vegano, Sancocho Dominicano de Siete Carnes
How to Change Your GPS to Spanish
1) Open the Google Maps app
2) Select your profile icon or picture
3) Go to Settings
4) Go to Navigation settings
5) Select Español from the menu
1) Open the Waze App
2) Select the Search icon on the bottom of the screen
3) Select the Settings icon in the top left of the screen
4) Go to General under the Settings menu
5) Select Language in the General menu
6) Select Español (A. Latina) from the Language menu
7) Select the Aceptar button and restart the app
Join us in the Dominican Republic for a full Spanish cultural immersion experience!
Go to www.bachataparadise.com for more information.
Learn Spanish the Way It's Really Spoken!
Get your nose out of textbooks and start speaking Spanish!
Join 2,802 other aspiring bilinguals that are learning to speak Spanish with real people.
We'll send our best advice and resources for how to learn conversational Spanish, PLUS giveaways of the best resources for learning Spanish directly to your inbox.