Q&A: How Do I Think in Spanish and Stop Translating in My Head?
In this episode, I’m answering a listener question about how to think in Spanish and stop translating in your head. I also give advice on how to find people to practice Spanish with and share some resources to learn Dominican Spanish.
Links & Resources
- Sign up for the Speak Spanish Now 5-Day Challenge
- Episode 48: Cómo establecer metas efectivas de aprendizaje de español (Goal Setting Series Part 1)
- Episode 01: 3 Spanish Hacks You Didn’t Expect to Learn from Despacito
Improve conversational fluency
- Episode 05: The 5 Steps to Get Spanish Conversation Practice for Free
- Book a Conversation Session with a Spanish Con Salsa Coach
- Spanish Conversation Mastery Course
- iTalki: Find conversation partners and private Spanish tutors (Get a $10 credit when you sign up with this link: http://go.italki.com/spanishconsalsa)
Build your Spanish listening skills
- Episode 51: The Shortcut to Improve Your Listening Comprehension
- Episode 33: Why You Can’t Understand the Fast Pace of Spoken Spanish
- Episode 02: Why You Can’t Understand Dominican Spanish Speakers
- Episode 09: 7 Dominican Spanish Expressions You Didn’t Know
- Schedule a Session with Kesia to Practice Dominican Spanish
- Dominican Spanish 101 Audio Course [FREE TRIAL]
Author: LSCS Podcast
Learn Spanish the Way It's Really Spoken!
Get your nose out of the books and join 2,237 Spanish learners that are learning to speak Spanish with real people.
We'll send our best advice and resources for how to learn conversational Spanish, PLUS giveaways of the best resources for learning Spanish directly to your inbox.