What's the Best Way to Spend My Spanish Study Time? [Q&A]
This week, we'll be answering another listener question: what's the best way to spend my Spanish study time?
Whether you have 10 hours a week or just 15 minutes a day, it's important to know the best way to use your Spanish study time effectively.
Listen to find out the ideal study schedule for you so you can make progress faster.
- Episode 51: The Shortcut to Improve Your Listening Comprehension
- Weekly Planner for Spanish Language Learners
- Free Spanish Conversation Guide for Beginners
- Mango Languages Review
- Pimsleur Spanish 7-Day Trial
- Book a One-on-One with a Spanish Con Salsa Coach
- Quizlet: Create flashcards
- Join the Waitlist for the Spanish Con Salsa Fluency Club
Learn Spanish the Way It's Really Spoken!
Get your nose out of textbooks and start speaking Spanish!
Join 2,802 other aspiring bilinguals that are learning to speak Spanish with real people.
We'll send our best advice and resources for how to learn conversational Spanish, PLUS giveaways of the best resources for learning Spanish directly to your inbox.