Cómo convertirse en un maestro de conversación
How to Become a Master Conversationalist
This episode is provided in both Spanish and English
Have you spent a considerable amount of time studying Spanish but you're still not confident in your ability to speak Spanish? Does the idea of having a conversation with a native speaker give you anxiety, and you're not sure what to do about it?
In this episode of the podcast, we’re going to talk about exactly how to go about practicing Spanish conversation in Spanish so that you can become a master conversationalist.
This is part 3 of our Spanish language learner's goal-setting series. This series is designed to help you make rapid progress with your Spanish study and prepare for the upcoming year with effective goals that motivate you to move forward. Make 2020 the year you get fluent in Spanish!
Links & Resources
- Beginner’s Guide to Spanish Conversation [FREE DOWNLOAD]
- Book a Lesson with a Spanish Con Salsa Coach
- The 6 Best Sites and Apps for Finding Spanish Conversation Partners
- Find a Tutor or Language Exchange Partner on iTalki ($10 Credit)
- Episode 48: Cómo establecer metas efectivas de aprendizaje de español (Goal Setting Series Part 1)
- Episode 49: La forma correcta de aprender vocabulario nuevo (Goal Setting Series Part 2)
- Weekly Planner: Want to implement what you're learning in the language goal setting series? Grab your copy of the Weekly Planner for Spanish Language Learners and get your language learning on the right track. Podcast subscribers get 20% off during the month of December @ this link: https://www.learnspanishconsalsa.com/planner
Learn Spanish the Way It's Really Spoken!
Get your nose out of textbooks and start speaking Spanish!
Join 2,802 other aspiring bilinguals that are learning to speak Spanish with real people.
We'll send our best advice and resources for how to learn conversational Spanish, PLUS giveaways of the best resources for learning Spanish directly to your inbox.