From English-Speaking Latina to Confident Solo Traveler: Kayla’s Story
Interview with Kayla Rodriguez, Winner of Spanish Con Salsa Challenge Puerto Rico Vacation (Part 2)
In this episode, we talk about a how Kayla went from responding in English to gaining the confidence to speak Spanish with native Spanish speakers. She also shares…
- How solo travel can improve your language learning
- What made her choose an online Spanish course after taking college courses and getting 50 textbooks from the library failed her
- Why music was a game changer for her progress with Spanish
- Enroll in the Learn Spanish with Music Course. Get more details at http://www.spanishconsalsa.com/join
- September Giveaway: Leave us a Rating & Review on iTunes and Get a Free Copy of the Simple Spanish Phrasebook: 115 Essential Spanish Phrases to Boost Your Vocabulary
Author: LSCS Podcast
Learn Spanish the Way It's Really Spoken!
Get your nose out of the books and join 2,237 Spanish learners that are learning to speak Spanish with real people.
We'll send our best advice and resources for how to learn conversational Spanish, PLUS giveaways of the best resources for learning Spanish directly to your inbox.