Q&A: Help! I'm Married to a Native Spanish Speaker
In this episode, I'm answering a listener question about how to pick the right approach and resources for you to learn Spanish. I also address how to keep up with conversations and improve your Spanish fluency when you're in a relationship with a native Spanish speaker. Lastly, I give some advice on how to stop trying to conjugate verbs in your head while you're speaking Spanish.
Links & Resources
- Sign up for the Speak Spanish Now 5-Day Challenge
- iTalki: Find conversation partners and private Spanish tutors (Get a $10 credit when you sign up with this link: http://go.italki.com/spanishconsalsa)
- Episode 48: Cómo establecer metas efectivas de aprendizaje de español (Goal Setting Series Part 1)
- Join the Learn Spanish Con Salsa Podcast Community Facebook Group
- Episode 10: 5 Must-See Attractions to Experience the Real Cuba (Interview with Devyn and Tracey Benson from Conocer Cuba Travel)
Learn Spanish the Way It's Really Spoken!
Get your nose out of textbooks and start speaking Spanish!
Join 2,802 other aspiring bilinguals that are learning to speak Spanish with real people.
We'll send our best advice and resources for how to learn conversational Spanish, PLUS giveaways of the best resources for learning Spanish directly to your inbox.