El atajo para mejorar tu comprensión auditiva
The Shortcut to Improve Your Listening Comprehension
This episode is provided in both Spanish and English
Most Spanish learners struggle with listening comprehension. It can be so difficult that it leaves them feeling frustrated and hopeless. If you’re going to overcome this problem, you need a plan that works. Put these steps into practice and you will see progress in a short time.
This is part 4 of our Spanish language learner's goal-setting series. This series is designed to help you make rapid progress with your Spanish study and prepare for the upcoming year with effective goals that motivate you to move forward. Make 2020 the year you get fluent in Spanish!
Links & Resources
- Español en 3000 (Conversations with transcripts for intermediate-advanced learners)
- Yabla (Videos with subtitles and Scribe dictation game)
- Episode 48: Cómo establecer metas efectivas de aprendizaje de español (Goal Setting Series Part 1)
- Episode 49: La forma correcta de aprender vocabulario nuevo (Goal Setting Series Part 2)
- Episode 50: Cómo convertirse en un maestro de conversación (Goal Setting Series Part 3)
- Weekly Language Learning Planner (Bilingual): Want to implement what you're learning in the language goal setting series? Grab your copy of the Weekly Planner for Spanish Language Learners and get your language learning on the right track. Podcast subscribers get 20% off during the month of December @ this link: https://www.learnspanishconsalsa.com/planner
Learn Spanish the Way It's Really Spoken!
Get your nose out of textbooks and start speaking Spanish!
Join 2,802 other aspiring bilinguals that are learning to speak Spanish with real people.
We'll send our best advice and resources for how to learn conversational Spanish, PLUS giveaways of the best resources for learning Spanish directly to your inbox.